EOS Aremas Belgium is a medium-sized company with approximately 80 employees, located in the heart of Brussels. We are looking for a dynamic colleague who is willing to take on the challenges of tomorrow with us. You are ready to join a team in which respect plays a key role. You can take advantage of the opportunities that are offered to you and the security that two large financial groups offer you (BNP Paribas and EOS).
- You ensure the uniformity and coherence of our data in close collaboration with our Business Analysts and Business Intelligence specialists.
- You are responsible for the analysis of our data and reporting the results to management. Based on your expertise, you give recommendations to improve the processes.
- You support the operational teams through ad hoc analyses and build new reports on the evolution of the portfolios.
- In addition to maintaining the existing scoring models, you will be responsible for the development of new models in order to optimize our efficiency.
- You participate in data projects related to the automation of certain repetitive tasks and to improve our data warehouse.
- You have a master's degree in Statistics, Physical Sciences (Mathematics, Physics) or you have equivalent experience.
- Excel holds no secrets for you. You also have an affinity for analysis tools such as SPSS, Phython ...
- You are creative and analytical in mind. In addition, you are also critical.
- You work autonomously, in a structured and accurate way. You can organize your work perfectly independently.
- You are interested in consumer credit and the banking world.
- You are Dutch-speaking or French-speaking and have a good knowledge of the other language, and you are also fluent in English.
- A salary package with a bonus based on your performance and meal vouchers.
- A flex Income plan that allows you to convert your end-of-year bonus into personal benefits such as extra holidays, fringe child benefit, electric bicycle, charity contribution, etc.
- Possibility of teleworking after the training period, you will have a professional laptop at your disposal.
- Hospitalisation insurance and pension savings.
- 100% public transport intervention. We are located 7 minutes from Brussels Central Station.
Send your CV and cover letter to Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org