Contact - EOS Aremas Belgium SA/NV
Log in to our portal – your self-service solution for payment & more
+32 (0)2 5080 233
Monday – Friday: 8:15am – 5:00pm
Your questions. Our answers.
EOS Aremas Belgium arose from a joint venture between Alpha Credit (BNP Paribas Fortis) and the international EOS Group (a company of the Otto Group). As a part of two highly capitalized groups, we profit from the strong financial background of the parent companies as well as from an international network. As a result, we have quickly expanded into a leading player in purchasing and managing receivables in the financial industry, with a strong focus on banking debts for individuals as well as for companies.
You had a credit our a loan and didn't pay the outstanding amount or installments. Maybe you just forgot. Now the creditor has asked us to help. That's why our name is on the letter. But you'll find the name of the original creditor on our letter too. Just have a look. What's next? We'll help you pay your outstanding debt. All you need to do is: get in touch. Together we'll find a solution that suits both sides. Our purpose is: a debt-free world. And we'd like to free you from your debts.
The fastest and most popular way is the one-off payment. You can pay your debt at once. Or by instalments. To find an instalment plan that suits your situation please get in touch. Together we'll find a solution that suits both sides. One-off payment. Grab our letter, look up the claim number and choose the payment type you like: Service-portal / Postal order / Bank transfer / Deposit account / EOS office / By instalments. Grab our letter, look up the claim number and get in touch. Thanks.
No. Your original creditor has asked us to help. You'll still find their name on our letter too. But they want us to manage the payments. That's the only chance to keep things streamlined and simple. Please get in touch with us. Thanks.
Please don't. Most people do because it's an unfamiliar and uncomfortable situation. No need to worry. We can help you through this. We've done it a million times. And we'll take the time you need to answer all your questions. One of them we can answer right now: what if you ignore the whole thing? Well, the longer the process, the higher the costs. And you might ignore our letters, emails and calls – but if we run out of options, EOS has the right to take legal action.
The good thing is: you can ignore all that if you don't ignore us. Prompt contact with us will prevent legal action and keep costs low. Just get in touch – we're happy to help.
Don't worry: we'll find a solution. Promise. It's our job to free you from your debts. And we've helped millions of debtors already. Not with one-size-fits-all solutions, but tailored ones. For example: if you can't pay the full amount straight away, we'll split it into instalments that suit you. And no matter how small the first instalment is, it's a start. A start towards a future that frees you from the burden of your debts. A start that feels good and makes you feel better, one step at a time. Just talk to us: we're real people who are happy to help. And this help won't cost you a cent. Just get in touch.
Okay, then our letter, email or text message may have taken you by surprise. Sorry for that. We wrote to you because you have a credit or loan and didn't pay the oustanding amount or installments. Maybe you just forgot. Now the creditor has asked us to help. That's why our name is on the letter. But you'll find the name of the original creditor on our letter too. Just have a look.If you remember your credit our loan, check your bank account. Maybe something went wrong with the payment. Then check with us. We can run you through the payment options. Please get in touch. Thanks.
Great. That's good news. Maybe the payment hasn't reached us yet, or maybe something else went wrong somewhere. Sorry for that. Let's double-check it together. Please get in touch to make sure that we are on the same page. Then that's it. Thanks for your help and time.
Oh no! We're sorry for that. Please get in touch with us so that we can stop sending letters to the wrong address.
Okay. Sometimes things go wrong. And that's a pain for everyone involved. Let's find out where things went wrong together. Please get in touch to let us know that the claim isn't correct. That's important because right now, we don't know. And you'll probably get more unnecessary letters, emails or phone calls. Please get in touch; we'll look into the matter and make everything right again. Thanks.
Yes. We're a global player with lots of certificates, experience and years in business. Just browse this site or the web. Or get in touch however you like: write an email, call us or visit our offices. Well, that's all the proof we can think of right know. Did it help? If you are still unsure, you can turn to a debtor's advisory centre for help.
Possibly, yes. You should respond to the text message from EOS. The same applies to any letters you may have received. If the text message contains a claim number, you can use it to log in to our portal directly and learn more about the outstanding debt. Or get in touch right here, right now.
- Registering data helps curb excessive indebtedness on the part of consumers..
- Lenders are obliged to consult the Central Register before granting you a new loan..
- Debt mediators may also access this data on behalf of their clients.
- Following the signing of a new credit agreement, the lender has to supply (within two working days) your identity and information regarding your credit at the Central Individual Credit Register.
- Lenders must also inform the Central if there is an overdue debt relating to one of your credit contracts (within eight working days following recognition of the default).
- You are blacklisted at the Central Individual Credit Register if you are debtor or co-debtor of a credit contract. If you have signed as a standing surety of a credit contract, you won’t be blacklisted at the Central.
No, the following are registered:
- credit operations for private purposes, such as instalment sales, instalment loans, financial leasing and mortgage loans;
- credit lines for private purposes, such as credits by card (bank credit cards, cards offered by some stores or mail order companies) or credit lines for a sight account.
If you normally repay your credit, the registered data are automatically deleted three months and eight days after the date on which the credit contract ends;
However, if your credit is in default of payment, the data are registered for a maximum of 10 years..
It is yet possible for you to settle your contract by repaying all the arrears, you will then be mentioned as regularized in the Central for one year starting from the date on which the contract was settled. After this period, the registration is automatically deleted.
To settle your credit contract, contact us by email: email@example.com, by calling 02/508 02 33 or by visiting https://my.eos-aremas.com/.
- Yes, but you can only consult the data that is register at your own name. The consult is non-paying. The consult can be done in several ways:
- The quickest way is by using the web, www.nbb.be. (login by your electronic identity card or the itsme app).
- By letter. A recto verso copy of your identity card has to be included: National Bank of Belgium (Central Individual Credit Register), Boulevard de Berlaimont 14, 1000 Brussels
- Personal at the counters of the NBB, by presenting your identity card: Boulevard de Berlaimont 3, 1000 Brussels.
- You need to contact EOS Aremas Belgium by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on the number 02/508 02 33. We will review your request and will respond to it appropriately..
- If afterwards you don’t agree with the registered data, you can contact the Federal Public Service Economy.
- Both spouses remain liable for the credit agreements that they have signed together, even if the divorce agreement allocates credits to one of the spouses. These credits therefore also remain registered for both spouses at the Central Register.
- Deliver a copy of the judgement to EOS Aremas Belgium (email@example.com).
- EOS Aremas Belgium will have to remove your name from all credit agreements in which you were a borrower and will therefore also remove you from the NBB for the relevant credit agreements.
- For credit agreements that were linked to your professional activity, the removal also applies to your possible (former) spouse or (former) legal cohabitant.
- Go to the police to register an official complaint
- Contact EOS Aremas Belgium by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone 02/508 02 33.
Sure. We are sorry to hear this but let’s find out, together, what went wrong. Contact us : write an email or a letter, call us, visit our offices. If you have already filed a complaint with our services to which you have not obtained satisfaction or have not had a response within a reasonable time, you can submit a complaint to the Ombudsfin (link to complaint introduction) or the ABR BVI (link to complaint ABR).